Thursday, February 20, 2020

Introduction

I've been wanting to make a blog for a long time. There have been a couple attempts, but my last music blog was Suicidal Ministries, back in 2012-2013.

I have released lots of music since then, and journeyed a bit further down this serpentine path we call "life." For those reasons, I've decided to create a blog in order to make my music available to others (usually for free via Mediafire links, or 'Name Your Price' on Bandcamp).

There are a few albums of mine out there which are owned (I guess) by the record company that makes and distributes the physical releases; in those cases I will link only to the company's product page (e.g., Alstadt, both albums from this project are handled by Vision of God Records). Other albums are sometimes handled by independent labels who wanted to make physical releases of certain albums, but of which I still own the rights to (e.g., Wednes, which has seen two albums released on cassette by Ancient Meadow Records).

So, welcome to the blog (whoever you are), and please be patient as this will be a work in progress.

-M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Response to JTD's Comment

I couldn't reply to your comment, so I decided to just blog it instead: Thanks man, I appreciate your kind words. Rock on:) Yeah, we ...